Who are we looking for?
- Are you someone who is confident to talk to a stranger whether it is face to face or cold calling?
- Are you someone who is ok being uncomfortable because you know in order to succeed you must be willing to grow yourself?
- Are you someone who understands that in order to master a skill you must invest your time in a strict and timely training?
- Are you someone who is willing to work 40+ hours a week in order to reach your financial and personal goals?
- Are you someone who is willing to prospecting daily? (We do not ride the market, we create our own business)
- Are you someone in which the culture of your team is extremely important?
- Are you someone who wants a mentor?
Does this sound like you? Then keep reading. If it doesn’t, it is ok we won’t get our feelings hurt.
Primary Objective of Inside Sales Agent:
Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by The Castillo Group’s real estate team. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads and cold calling) and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads.
Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
This job will require a mental toughness and drive to succeed at a high level! The payout is there for the right person who is driven to achieve, annual compensation ranging from $40K-$100K+.
Over time, as leadership skills are exhibited, the Inside Sales Associate may have the opportunity to grow into a Sales Manager or Director of Lead Generation for The Castillo Group
- Inside sales agents will be responsible for responding to inbound sales inquiries and outbound cold calling to set appointments for our team of field agents (Realtors) to meet with clients who are interested in buying or selling residential real estate
- Become an expert on the evolving San Antonio and Hill Country real estate market, accurately present The Castillo Group’s unique value proposition to prospective clients and deftly handle and overcome objections
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline (Minimum of 4 Hours of dialing time)
- Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for potential buyers and sellers
- Qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Practice Scripts Daily
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with direct manager and company owner
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Passion for selling
- Time blocking
- Excellent use of written and verbal vocabulary
- Can lead a team within a team
- Can track sales data and provide reports
- Learning based
- Potential to grow
- Goal oriented
- Self driven
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Be a phone animal: willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps/Calendar, MOJO (SaaS phone and dialing technology), BoomTown (real estate specific CRM and marketing technology), Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
About The Castillo Group:
As a San Antonio native Real Estate group, The Castillo Group is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in San Antonio. Since 2014, The Castillo Group has doubled their business each year (2014 Sales Volume $5 Million, 2015 Sales Volume $10 Million, 2016 Sales Volume $22 Million) with the goal of breaking $40 Million in the year of 2017. The Castillo Group is led by young power couple, Zachariah and Mariana Castillo. The Castillo Group was recently named a “Platinum 50 Winner for 2017”, beating out thousands of other Realtors in San Antonio. Currently ranked #6 Millennial Agent in the Nation by NAHREP. They continue to rank as one of the “Top 20 Teams in Keller Williams City View” month-after-month, and offers training and other educational classes to hundreds of agents in the Keller Williams offices.
- Compensation: Salary + Commission
- Location: San Antonio TX Office
- Hours: 40-50 hours